…do you like to read? I love to read, but I never seem to have the time…or should I say make the time! I had this exact new year’s resolution last year and sadly, I only read one book – yes, I am admitting it! And I only started that book because my laptop died on a flight to NYC and I couldn’t sit there for 5 hours! So this year, I am going to make the same resolution, but with the intentions to read more than one! Here is my own little book boutique consisting of a few I highly recommend, one I am currently reading and a few others I plan on making time for…
1. Style Me Pretty Weddings: Inspiration and Ideas for an Unforgettable Celebration by Abby Larson …I am obsessed with this site with my upcoming wedding, so I am dying to read this!
2. The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook by Deb Perelman …love this blog and love to cook, so I need to read and test out!
3. Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy’s Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back by Todd Burpo …this is the one book I read last year and it was absolutely incredible. I would read it again and again – highly recommend!
4. The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg …this book just sounds so interesting!
5. Blog, Inc.: Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community by Joy Deangdeelert …just finished and loved it. Recommend to anyone who is currently blogging or thinking about joining the community!
6. Grace: A Memoir by Grace Cottington …this is what I am reading right now. Love Grace – loving the book!
7. Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly by Anthony Bourdain …I know this is an older book, but I have always wanted to read it!
8. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald …a classic I want to revisit!
9. Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese …everyone keeps telling me about this book, so it’s gotta go on the list!
If you have any other suggestions, I would LOVE to hear!
*all images from barnesandnoble.com